I’ve done previous work for a French lingerie line in my hay day, as well as a make-up model for a cosmetics company, shot for an Australian dress designer as well as a few other calendars.
The shoot was really awesome… even though we had an audience, and no I’m not shy either. The experience was awesome in the sense of not only the outcome of the shots, but the people involved in the shoot. What I loved about this particular shoot was there was really no pressure: it was very relaxing and enjoyable out there in the water, even when you look like your playing a game of bikini twister! Was such a good experience and had the best day! Had a few laughs, which is always important to maintain composure.
Its all about being comfortable and especially when your doing the most awkward poses that look comfortable in print but are really not at the same time. So generally I relax with a few stretches and a few laughs before a long day of happy snapping.
I’m a Melbourne girl always have been..
I’ve been studying my entire life and I’m still going. I’m in the midst of completing a Masters degree in Neuroscience at Melbourne University. The project specifically is looking at bioactive metals and the relationship with Parkinson’s Disease. Furthermore, we’ll be testing pharmacological agents on a model of parkinsonism to see whether these drugs can further prevent the progression of the disease.
I simply can’t go a day without doing some sort of exercise… well Sunday is the exception of course. I’m a gym junkie and work out about four times a week. I was very lucky to have an extremely talented fitness trainer who specially designed a program that involves a lot of cardio, weights and functional strengthening whilst going in consecutive days. My back needed to be strengthened and have found that the program really helped and improved overall technique. Other forms of exercise include the usually walking the dog regime… my dog is a big boy and is fond being strategically food savvy, so he’s subjected to as many walks as possible.
Diet? That word is not listing in my vocabulary. I eat very healthily at most, sticking to things that can’t be sucked down a straw. These include fresh vegetables, moderate amounts of meat, rice and pasta etc. Not a huge fan of takeaway foods at all but there’s always ways to be naughty. What is a woman without the occasional picnic bar in her life?
Currently, I’m single
Sneaky question… and this is going to sound like a personals ad. What I look for is a guy who is intelligent, has a great sense of humour and is both shy at times but is also confident in themself. Not a big fan of arrogant people, which is such a big turnoff. Most importantly, they have to be able to feel comfortable where you could sit down with them in dead silence and there would be no sense of awkwardness.
• Personality: upfront, honest and ambitious person with a sense of humour (way sexy)
• Physical: definitely an eye person so would totally get lost in their eyes, well groomed too.
• Interests: likes going out, likes to keep fit, general sports etc.
Haha.. let me see.. Well
1. Cheesy pickup lines - need I
2. Underestimate a blonde’s intelligence
3. Talk in a foreign language (some people think I’m a Heidi from Sweden and I cannot understand a word they are saying to me)
That would have to be Johnny Depp for sure. There is something very sexy about him, probably because he is very dark and mysterious and I love him in movies.
1. Bono – an absolute music genius who supports many charities.
2. Lucas Neil – an inspiration to Australian Soccer
3. Dr Ian Frazer – what an amazing man that will help prevent a lot of cervical cancers in young women.
My dream job has always being to help people and I feel that the medical research that we are currently doing for neurodegenerative diseases is fulfilling that dream.
Listen to about any kind of music really from rock to dance. I love bands like U2 (old school), the Killers and Bon Jovi.
1. All Lord of the rings movies – what can I say I am a nerd at heart.
2. Harry Potter – These movies have awesome story lines and also makes me feel like a young kid again
3. Meet the Parents –Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson make me laugh
Generally, I’m pretty busy so having some time to myself is quite a rare occasion. However if I were to have some time, I’d probably either:
1. Sleep because I have been sleep derived for over five years so need to catch up
2. Watch new version of the TV show Lost as I am very addicted even though nothing has been solved since it started. Very frustrated.
3. Have my music blared up in the house (lucky neighbours huh?) and make a complete idiot of myself dancing around, I can’t believe I just admitted that.
Thinking of going on further to do a PhD in medical research. IM
See more of JESS in the NEW 2007-2008 Wet’n Wild Calendar...
CLICK HERE TO ORDER